Women's "The Cure" 3" Seeker Shorts
A little more thigh coverage, a little more storage (Yay for waistband rear pocket), and an antimicrobial updated liner. The 3” Fun Seeker has everything you always wanted in your every occasion running shorts: midrise, softly compressive wide waist with a drawcord for custom fit and a rear pocket to hold most phones. The inseam length is a little longer at 3” with an updated hemline. Can you say Fun Seeker Fast three times?
- Soft waistband with logo drawcord for a precise fit
- Back waistband pocket to hold most phones or other goodies
- Perfectly short leg length, scalloped hem, and side mesh for anti-chafe running with full movement
- NEW Odor eliminating Anti-microbial copper infused liner
- Fun BOA prints or solids in a 4-way stretch, moisture wicking fabric
- Reflective BOA logo for visibility
- Made in the USA
I love the look and feel of these, but wish they were just half an inch longer. I'm an older, breast cancer survivor and feel these are just too short!
Super lightweight and comfy, didn’t chafe, really cute ☺️
For the price, these are a good pair of shorts. I usually do 4 inch but these 3 inch were not so short as to cause me issues.
I’m in love with these shorts!!! I love the fun designs:)
These feel really high quality and are super cute in person. I haven't worn them on a run yet, but I know they will be comfortable! For reference I'm usually a size 10 and the L was a little too snug for me.
These are super cute and fit great. Love everything about them!