Reusable Level 2 Isolation gown - In stock!!!
Reusable isolation gown. May be used when FDA cleared gowns or apparel are unavailable. Not recommended for use in surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected. Not recommended for use in clinical setting where infection risk level is high. Non-Sterile. Level 2 equivalent. Machine washable for reuse. Two sizes available standard size fits most and XXL (see image for gown measurements).
- Level 2 protection, non-sterile
- Full Length- 45"
- Comfortable Sweep- 50" circumference
- 1" elastic in cuffs with double needle construction
- Single needle detail on neck and tie binding
- lightweight, breathable, quick drying polyester laminate
- Cut, sewn, printed in the United States of imported fabric
- Machine wash, tumble dry
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for volume pricing for orders over 500 units