Men's Minnesota 1" Elite Split Shorts
• Shell - 100% Polymicro Polyester, Lining 100% Polyester Crepe
• Lightweight moisture wicking fabric to keep you dry and cool
• Full side split for complete freedom and range of motion.
• 1” inseam for minimal coverage and top performance
• Elastic waistband with built in drawstring and key pocket
• Designed, Cut, Sewn, and Printed in the USA
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
FABRIC CONTENT: Shell - 100% Polymicro Polyester, Lining 100% Polyester Crepe
I like these shorts, some of the best that I have bought. They run a little tight in the waist, but OK. I like the split sides and narrow inseams, good for lots of activities and still presentable in public
Well made, ice and light, but if you have the typical "runner's build" (slim body, big legs), you may want to order a size up; I have a 32" waist, for which the Medium is a fine, snug fit, but I had to alter the leg openings to stop them cutting into me. I will definitely buy these again, but in Large. I can't imagine how tiny you'd have to be to wear them in Small!
great color, great running shorts. Would be better with color matching liner.
This should be a great running short. However, the XXL is about right for someone who's a true medium. The quality is excellent, the materials very good. But I have two to send back that are impossibly smaller than they should be. The web site for BOA shows a "hefty" split leg short with a 5" inseam. Maybe that is what I need.
My runner sons loved these!