Men's Delaware 1" Elite Split Shorts
• Shell - 100% Polymicro Polyester, Lining 100% Polyester Crepe
• Lightweight moisture wicking fabric to keep you dry and cool
• Full side split for complete freedom and range of motion.
• 1” inseam for minimal coverage and top performance
• Elastic waistband with built in drawstring and key pocket
• Designed, Cut, Sewn, and Printed in the USA
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
FABRIC CONTENT: Shell - 100% Polymicro Polyester, Lining 100% Polyester Crepe
I'm 5'10", 180 lb/32 waist, a lean 13% BF. My distance is 30-50m/wk in the summer. I bought a large, it was a litte beefier than expected. Love the fabric and cut. Will buy medium next time.
I like these shorts, some of the best that I have bought. They run a little tight in the waist, but OK. I like the split sides and narrow inseams, good for lots of activities and still presentable in public
Nice, they say only 1" inseam, but they still cover well.
This should be a great running short. However, the XXL is about right for someone who's a true medium. The quality is excellent, the materials very good. But I have two to send back that are impossibly smaller than they should be. The web site for BOA shows a "hefty" split leg short with a 5" inseam. Maybe that is what I need.
Very good shorts, very comfortable. Nice to see something like this is still available since these shorts haven't been in style since the 80"s.