Men's Donut 3" Half Split Shorts
The BOA 3” Stretch Half Split Trainer features our new Hybrid Lite stretch fabric and added length for increased modesty. The fabric incorporates spandex allowing for 4-way stretch to eliminate all bind and creates an ultra-soft feel. Half side splits allow full range of motion and coverage. Elastic waistband and draw cord provide adjustability for your perfect fit. Sleek internal key pocket built into waistband. If you are looking for high performance with added coverage, this is the short for you.
• Shell - Hybrid Lite, 88/12 Micro Polyester/Spandex, Lining - 100% Polyester
• Ultra-Lightweight stretch fabric provides extra soft flexible performance while keeping you dry during your runs.
• Half side split for full range of motion and high performance
• 3” inseam for added coverage and modesty
• Elastic waistband with built in drawstring and key pocket
• Designed, Cut, Sewn, and Printed in the USA
Shell - Hybrid Lite, 88/12 Micro Polyester/Spandex, Lining - 100% Polyester
These shorts are very comfortable and get a lot of comments on the road.
Delightful shorts which appeal to one’s appetite for running. Only wish I had more time in a busy day to get out on the road or trail.
Bought for my son. He loves them
Let's start with some facts - the BOA 3" running short is one of the all-time greats. The shorts are super comfortable, the length is perfect, the liner doesn't pinch or bind, and they hang normally while your running (no weird flapping around or ballooning). There's no stupid embellishments or marketing gimmicks.
The donut pattern is my favorite that BOA offers, just edging out the flamingos. At work people call me "cookie monster" because I have a massive sweet-tooth, so these fit my personality. The aesthetic is "fun-loving, but I can still kick your @$$ at any distance over a mile, and I like donuts specifically".
Definitely a buy.