Men's 90's 1" Elite Split Shorts
• Shell - Hybrid Lite, 88/12 Micro Polyester/Spandex, Lining - 100% Polyester
• Ultra-Lightweight stretch fabric provides extra soft flexible performance while keeping you dry during your runs.
• Full side split for complete freedom and range of motion.
• 1” inseam
• Moisture Wicking and Quick Drying
• Elastic waistband with built in drawstring and key pocket
• Designed, Cut, Sewn, and Printed in the USA
If I see one more pair of royal blue running shorts I'll puke. I've enjoyed BOA running shorts for many years and came back for these as the old ones wore out. Not much on the donuts and ugly xmas sweaters themes as there seemed to be more shall we say artistic patterns in the old days. But BOA is definitely the best!
It’s BOA, but is it anymore?
Why on earth do they still sell what looks like the same product, but the last couple years the elastic wears out almost immediately?
Nice designs, it’s cool, but I repeat, since when did they change the manufacturer and allow for a product that will not last? Are they only interested in the money? Will I continue to waste my money when the stupid shorts raised their prices from ~35 to almost 59 and they decreased their wearable life. It’s a shame. Do not recommend.
Exactly what I’ve been looking for in a running short. Almost weightless, stylish, comfy.
Shorts are stylish and very good.
These shorts truly bring me back to a time when this was DEFINITELY in style! I rocked these as a kid in the 90s, and everyone loved them during race day! Thanks again!
Men's 90's 1" Elite Split Shorts look great with the perfect fit & coverage. They are super comfortable, and well made. Highly recommend.