Women's Pizza 1" Elite Split Shorts
The BOA 1” STRETCH ELITE SHORT features our new Hybrid Lite stretch fabric, our most comfortable fabric to date. This fabric incorporates spandex allowing for 4-way stretch to eliminate all bind and creates an ultra-soft feel. Mid rise, 1” inseam, high side splits offer complete range of motion, and minimalistic coverage for the elite runner. The back panel of the short extends under the front panel to keep you covered. 1.25" elastic waistband provides the perfect fit. Sleek internal key pocket built into waistband. If performance is on your mind, look no further.
• Shell - Hybrid Lite, 88/12 Micro Polyester/Spandex, Lining - 100% Polyester
• Ultra-Lightweight stretch fabric provides extra soft flexible performance while keeping you dry during your runs
• Full side split for complete freedom and range of motion
• 1” inseam for minimal coverage and top performance
• 1.25" Elastic waistband and key pocket
• Designed, Cut, Sewn, and Printed in the USA
Made in United States
Shell - Hybrid Lite, 88/12 Micro Polyester/Spandex, Lining - 100% Polyester
Love the design and lightweight feel!
I loved these shorts. The print is awesome, I had to have them. I took them on my long run. They did ride up a bit, but all my shorts do that. I liked the small pocket for my key.
Bought these and the banana split shorts for my son who is in his first year of XC. They showed up and boy was he psyched. “Now I get why runners wear “short shorts”!”
PB? NO, PizZA! Although these shorts are probably best suited for running and showing off, I usually just use them for style. at work, while rockclimbing, etc. I own this model in the ice cream cones and donuts styles and receive endless compliments for all pairs. also they’re light, breathable, no chafing. The liner is comfy and the small key pocket useful. I got mediums for more coverage and they are perfect