Women's Palm 3" Seeker Shorts
A little more thigh coverage, a little more storage (Yay for waistband rear pocket), and an antimicrobial updated liner. The 3” Fun Seeker has everything you always wanted in your every occasion running shorts: midrise, softly compressive wide waist with a drawcord for custom fit and a rear pocket to hold most phones. The inseam length is a little longer at 3” with an updated hemline. Can you say Fun Seeker Fast three times?
- Soft waistband with logo drawcord for a precise fit
- Back waistband pocket to hold most phones or other goodies
- Perfectly short leg length, scalloped hem, and side mesh for anti-chafe running with full movement
- NEW Odor eliminating Anti-microbial copper infused liner
- Fun BOA prints or solids in a 4-way stretch, moisture wicking fabric
- Reflective BOA logo for visibility
- Made in the USA
I bought these for a friend and they are so soft! She hasn't worn them yet, but they appear to be true to size and look exactly like the picture. The wide waistband makes for a comfortable run.
This are my most favorite shorts ever. Waist band is very comfortable and length is perfect
Compared to other brands, this seems to run small IMO. I think even for the size chart it may be a bit tight. Fits like an XS in other brands. Other than sizing, it's nice - good material, cute print, and I really like the updated waistband (flat, not the scrunchy kind). Just hoping it'll fit once I finish losing the baby weight!
I ordered these for an unusually hot marathon. I broke the cardinal rule and wore them for the 1st time race day. They were great! Soft, cool, and dried quickly. I'm 5' tall which is not an option to check!)