Women's Lucky 1" Elite Split Shorts
Anyone else like getting lucky? Rest assured, with these bad boys your luck won't RUN out and you will be cashing all the first place checks. Grab a pair for your St. Patricks Day race outfit!
The BOA 1” STRETCH ELITE SHORT features our new Hybrid Lite stretch fabric, our most comfortable fabric to date. This fabric incorporates spandex allowing for 4-way stretch to eliminate all bind and creates an ultra-soft feel. Mid rise, 1” inseam, high side splits offer complete range of motion, and minimalistic coverage for the elite runner. The back panel of the short extends under the front panel to keep you covered. 1.25" elastic waistband provides the perfect fit. Sleek internal key pocket built into waistband. If performance is on your mind, look no further.
• Shell - Hybrid Lite, 88/12 Micro Polyester/Spandex, Lining - 100% Polyester
• Ultra-Lightweight stretch fabric provides extra soft flexible performance while keeping you dry during your runs
• Full side split for complete freedom and range of motion
• 1” inseam for minimal coverage and top performance
• 1.25" Elastic waistband and key pocket
• Designed, Cut, Sewn, and Printed in the USA
This item is on closeout and non returnable.
Shell - Hybrid Lite, 88/12 Micro Polyester/Spandex, Lining - 100% Polyester
Very lightweight material. I have never owned a pair of running shorts that doesn't ride up in the crotch - does such a thing exist? These do the same, but the thinness of the material means that even if the fabric rides up, it still doesn't create any problems in terms of bunching. I bought these a size up because I prefer the 1.5" short and wanted a little more material on this shorter version. Very fun print!
Shorts are not too short, no chafing, fit good and look great!