Men's Black 2n1 1" Elite Split Shorts
Our new 2n1 Elite short offers a 5" spandex brief with built in Zero Bounce compression pockets. We topped this new elite with our award winning and best selling 1" elite split shell. The new Brief provides a soft plush fit with extra support and coverage. The built in Zero Bounce compression pockets are large enough for cell phones, nutrition, dog treats, keys, etc. This short is great for longer runs when storage is needed or you need more coverage without sacrificing complete freedom of movement.
• Shell - 100% Polymicro Polyester, Spandex Brief
• Lightweight moisture wicking fabric to keep you dry and cool
• 1" shell & full side split
• 5" spandex brief with Zero Bounce pockets
• Elastic waistband with built in drawstring and key pocket
• Designed, Cut, Sewn, and Printed in the USA
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
FABRIC CONTENT: Shell- 100% Polymicro Polyester, Spandex Brief
By far the best running shorts I've ever had.
I'm 28 year old, 1.75 cm / 5'7 inch tall, 178lb, muscular body type. And M fits perfectly to me.
1. Color, is really dark black, it's not blueish like other "Black Color" products form other brands I've had.
2. Premium Material, the fabric does not itch or leave skin irritated after long running sessions or even after you sweat a lot.
3. Fit, perfect fit around the waist + it has an elastic band to tight it up if needed. Outer/Inner short lenght is perfect to me.
4. Pockets, it has 2 inner pockets, one in each size. I have a Samusng Galxy S21 Ultra and it fits perfectly. Doesn't move during runs, and I use the other one for my keys and credit card. The pockets have an elastic on the top that prevents objects from falling while running.
I've use this shorts for around 15 running sessions so far, and im in love with it.
These are going to be my go to shorts for running / going to the gym to lift weights / and exercising in general for a long time.
Love these shorts. Just what I was looking for. Perfect fit amd love the combination.
Super comfortable. Perfect for longer runs. The lining keeps everything in place without riding up or digging in. And the two pockets are big enough for a phone and gel pack.
I absolutely love these shorts. The compression liner provides great support, and help to prevent chaffing. The side pockets work as advertised - stick your cell phone on one side and keys on the other side, and they will stay right where you put them. I wear them while running, biking, and swimming (not with the phone, of course). I have 3 pairs, and I am coming back today for more.